LACK OF DIET...

I've been starving my spirit lately. My soul has not been getting the nutrients it needs to survive. And like anything that is living (such as my spirit) it can/will die without being taken care of.

In a connecting story, a few different people have made comments to/about me involving my "lifestyle." Which in my sub-Christian College culture lifestyle = consuming alcohol. In the words of 'the Rabbi' "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle." In this case 'the Rabbi' is Sir Ben Kingsley, not Jesus. Further investigation is needed to figure out if my "lifestyle" is in need of repair.

Loved this video. It was the first bite towards nourishing my presently starving soul.



theOOZE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment